Thursday 12 July 2012

first of the night

and you can bring me to my knees, again
all the times that I can beg you please, may
all the times that I felt insecure, for you
and I lift my burdens out the door

I'm on the outside, I'm looking in
I can see through you, see your true colour
inside you're ugly, ugly like me
I can see through you, see through the real you

all the time that I felt like this wont end, it's for you
and I taste what I could never have, was from you
all the times that I tried, my intention full of pride
and I waste more time than anyone

all the times that I've cried, all this wasted, it's all inside
and I feel all this pain, stuffed it down, it's back again
and I lie here in bed, all alone, I can't mend
and I feel tomorrow will be okay....

-staind-outside-acap@ephedrine-2354-120712-

No comments:

Post a Comment