Saturday 29 December 2012

happensss

well...

I hate to say this it is..
I'm not really a person who'd stick to a thing or two and stay with it for the rest of my life..
and same goes to blogging hehehehe.

Life here is...it doesn't differ much compared to matriculation's life...
yes!! tutorials..calculuss...analytical chemistry..inorganic chemistry..blah3..blah3.
lectures...assignments...coursework..test..blah3 again haha...
basically living as a Pure Chemistry student here in USM, almost everything is predictable if u're from matriculation...(for me at least)

it'd been "a while" since my last post.never thought that i'm going to write a post again haha..
and here me..not really new me lol
same old...same old..

and here exam weeks coming...pejam celik pejam celik buku xjenguk2 =="

No comments:

Post a Comment