Sunday 27 January 2013

erm...learn DSLR?


assalamualaikumm..
heya...

::this is the first part::

first before i begin..
this is really just for the sake of sharing, maybe if you are reading this, you may get some new knowledge 
and..maybe not.
Before I forget, forgive me for being not really good in English. Maybe I will be using “bahasa rojak” (broken mixed languages)…
You can always ask me later if there is anything you don’t understand


[WARNING]
This ‘membebel’ part may be a little boring or pointless so you may skip all the way to the bottom (or 2nd part of this post) where I list two or three things you should know before you begin with your oh-so-ohsemm DLSR ehehe J

::membebel dengan ayat-ayat poyoness::

just recently some of my friends kept asking me to teach them "photography"...
well.. to be honest i'm not really that good to teach you guys but maybe here i can share you a bit about taking pictures..
and maybe teach you a litte bit of the basics of DSLR photography :)

talking about being “not-that-good in photography” I said that because I never really had any formal lesson in photography
I started learning this photography thing when I was 14..yeah..if I’m not mistaken,
During that time I only have this red Samsung digital camera with 4MP sensor…
Ahaha quite funny to remember how I play around with the camera… made it like my own.. maybe I was too ‘mesmerized’ with it….silly young me (ok ni xperlu ckp)
And during that time DSLR wasn’t that famous until now that you can see almost everyone have one…any could be anyone can buy this expensive gadget…

thus, maybe some of the things that I will teach you guys is based on my experiences and understandings in photography….


Starting with DSLR PHOTOGRAPHY…


First things first is you should know your camera.

1.       READ THE USER MANUAL!



REALLY THIS IS IMPORTANT AND YOU SHOULD KNOW!

Most people would ignore this …
It is important to know stuffs about your camera and to be familiar with it...
You must know the buttons, the menus and the functions it has. (Different model or brands of DSLR does have different specs)
PLUS, your camera… it’s expensive! (siyes doh! Bukan main2)
you must know well your camera so you won't "memandai2" while you are using it!

Know how to change the settings and the functions of the buttons

Oh yeah, by the way, you should know that DSLR have this shutter count thing.
But not to worry about this… usually new DSLR would have maybe 100k shutter count…
And 100k is quite a lot so you can forget about this for a while …

2.       P,S,A,M MODES

One of the reasons for people to buy or use DLSR is because it offers you more flexibility in controlling the outcomes of the photos you’re are taking. Meaning that you can change the setting using the P,S,A,M modes.
You don’t simply buy expensive stuffs like this just to play with the auto mode and brag to your friends about it right…
Well…if you do…I would kindly advice you to “campak” your DLSR and go buy some good expensive digital cameras…that would serve you better … POSER!J

3.       GO OUT AND LEARN

::penat speaking::

Usually akan ade kelab atau ape2 organisasi yg akan buat  event yg kite biase dengar “outing”
Jangan malu. Follow lah, from there kite boleh belajar banyak lagi especially if ade abang2 yang dah lame dalam bidang fotografi
Ask them. And kalau ade kelas asas fotografi, go and join!
Tak salah pun belajar and biasenye tak mahal pun kelas basic…dalam RM50 pon ade… (Correct me if I am wrong)

And tak salah bawak user manual p outing @ kelas untuk rujukan. Tak payah nak malu sangat lahhh…kmera korang. Lantak pi la depa nak habag pa pun…

And always ask for comments from friends so you can always improve your skills

that's all for now assalamualaikumm :)

here's link to the next post :
http://helloisthisthepage.blogspot.com/2013/01/learn-dslr.html
(lesson one :p)


No comments:

Post a Comment