Thursday 24 January 2013

when i was young : a reminiscence

when i was 4...i can't really remember a thing...everything was fun...sometimes not.i had to stay wit my 'baby sitter' while ummi and abah went to work....

when i was 5, i was in TASKI ABIM..that's where i met my best friend Mat....we're friend until now...we're kind of cut off when i was 6...14-19 (lama baq hang hahaha)..but we're still friend...if i am to tell our story then i bet i wouldn't finish untill tomorrow...

when i was 6, it was a bit sad for me...i have to meet new faces..oh yeah, i went to sekolah rendah...a year early..IDK why but ummi said i have to so i did..i was 6..why'd i question that? and yeah..i had to go through 'darjah 1' twice...

when i was 7, it was the best moment as a 'budak skolah'.yeah i was sevenn..who'd question every weird things a 7 years old kid would do? ahaha...we played 'zero-point' with rubber band... 'dekcok'...played with ants...i had an imaginary video games that i drew on a piece of paper (ummi couldn't afford me one so yeah..why not drew myself one? ahaha)...

when i was 7 and 8, i remember we used to "berulang-alik" (not sure of the word...google kelua 'commute' tak kan lahhh) from Kota Bharu to Besut. My late father was transferred from HBKL to HUSM. It's much closer to home but he was in coma....yeah..i dont have a word to describe this

when i was 9...the thing that i'd remember the most is...i lost my father...yeah..tapi tak meangis pon...yes i didn't cry neither the moment that i know that he'd passed away nor at his funeral...yeah i cried...sebab jatuh masa main dgn adik...ahaha...but seriously for me it's better for me to watch him to met his creator that have to face him lying in coma everyday.that would hurt the most....

when i was 10, I kind of learn the meaning of life, I used to 'gentel' "kuih siput" every night and ummi would fry them. Then me and my younger brother would pack them. We also used to make 'mee kuning'. Ummi would prepare the dough while me and my brother would roll them for quite a few time before the dough is ready to be put into the roller that would shape/shred it.then we'd pack them so we could sell them tomorrow at school and that was the only way we'd get out pocket money...(seriously...dulu susah..org je nampak senang)

when i was 11 i used to have a crush on this girl...man! I can't believe i'd stare at her secretly everyday ahaha....(bodo gila baq hang...smpai skrg nk gelak)

when I was in my schooling days...i used to cycle to school (it was about less than 10 minutes on my not-so-lazy days and about 15 minutes + on my i-don't-wanna-go-to-school day) i'd always dirty my white pants (yelah ade becak lagi...lalu ikot semak lagi...rantai basikal mmg punca utama...)

when i was 12 i think, i used to crop a picture of a girl and kept it under my bed..untill ummi caught me and i had to put away the picture (though i still kept it somewhere in my notebook ) ...and untill now ummi is still teasing me whenever i went back to my hometown (where we'd drivpass her house)....ahaha..silly young me :p

when i was 14, i used to stay up all night just to listen to songs, draw and scribble stuffs on my drawing blocks and i'd bring them to school tomorrow later just to finish them. Later when  finish them, i'd give them to anyone i want...(and the habit still goes on untill i was 16 i guess...ahh...those are in the past. I can't even draw a straight line with my hands now)

woww...lets stop here.I don't recall being 17,18 and 19 as young.being young sure give me a lot of things to remeber.... :) now I'm still 19 and going 20 this March. I still have a lot of my life to live on :)

1 comment:

  1. you still kept the picture ?
    wah beruntung si dia kalau dapat tahu. :)

    ReplyDelete